I am Norman. I'm a Mormon. Will you read the Book of Mormon?
I will not read the Book of Mormon. I do not like it Mormon Norman!
Would you read it in a box? Would you read it with a fox?
I would not, could not in a box. I would not could not with a fox!
A train, a train, a train, a train! Would you read it on a train?
I would not, could not on a train. Not in a train, not under a tree, I do not like it can't you see?
If you'll try it I think you may, try it and you may I say! (And don't forget to pray!)
Norman, if you'll let me be, I will read it, you will see.
When you do, you'll know it's true. The Spirit will make it known to you!
Say! I do so like the Book of Mormon. Thank you, Thank you Mormon Norman! And I would read it in a boat, and I would read it with a goat! And I would read it here or there. In fact, I would read it anywhere. My eyes have now been opened wide by truths that I have found inside!
And so you see you must not judge, or follow blindly or hold a grudge, until you've found out for yourself with book in hand, not on the shelf!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment